Sunday, February 23, 2014

***HIT AND RUN UPDATE FROM 2/20/14***

This is a follow up from one of our followers who wishes to remain anonymous:

Original call: HIT AND RUN: Candia and Peabody Ave, airbags deployed, no injuries reported, dark colored car was swerving and then took off after hitting the other person

Hi! The hit and run on Thursday 6:30p was my accident.. I didn't want my name to show on the page but wanted to give you an update: the male driver heading northbound toward traffic circle hit a snowbank and fishtailed across the yellow lines toward me.. all I saw was a dark vehicle for a few seconds... I sped up hoping he'd miss me and he t-boned me hard enough for airbags to go off. My rear tire is off-kilter and will need an alignment I'm sure.. I found my phone on the floor of my car, called 911, and when I got out if the car, the guy was gone! A good Samaritan witness stayed with me and said he saw the guy backing himself out of the snowbank he got himself jammed up in after hitting me (Candia Red/Davenport St) ...officer on scene noticed green paint on rim.. supposing it was a green car.

I went back to the scene the next day to pick up my debris and found the license plate in the snowbank he jammed himself in (probably tore off as he was backing out) and turned it into police.. they informed me it was registered to a black Nissan pickup if anyone knows of someone with damage to their truck.. the green was from the paint smeared off the NH plate on impact.


Be your own police, visit the scene if you can.. you never know what you'll find! I'm sore as hell with whiplash and what not.. hope they catch this guy.







No comments:

Post a Comment