Thursday, February 13, 2014

Baby It's Cold Outside

The snow storm is here...oh joy.

We are expecting up to a foot in some areas so be careful on the roads and don't go out unless you have to. Things are getting slippery, there have been a few accidents. Overall the roadways are clear though.

Yesterday seemed to be the day for assaults, lots of those calls last night. Listening to the scanner all day makes me realize how violent people in this city are (although we are nowhere near as bad as other places like Detroit and LA). Can't we all just get along??

I was really excited to hit 400 likes yesterday and even more excited to see that it was over 500 today. That is a huge number and much bigger than I expected. So since there are so many people on here now I am going to do a poll to see what kind of content you want to see and what you don't want to see, or if you wouldn't change anything! I want to make sure I get the news out there that people want and don't clutter up your feeds with junk you don't want to see.

If you have any news or photos that you would like to share on the timeline please do, or you can message them to me and I can post them on the wall for you as well (and of course give you credit for it).

So far this has been going really well! Thank you everyone who has joined!

No comments:

Post a Comment